So I have decided to create some C++ tutorials for students and people who would like to learn more about coding in this language. C++ is relatively an easy language to understand, and If you want to create a simple command line programs, with simple input prompts and calculations, then this will be your best place to start with.
Topics I’m going to cover are as follows (Important Note: these topics are subjective to changes or modifications, and I might not follow the exact same topics and/or order) :
- Preparing the environment to start coding, plus compiling your first “hellow world” program.
- Data type and arithmetic operations.
- Input/Output, using predefined functions.
- Conditions (if…else), Switch statements.
- Loops (for loop, while loop, do while).
- File Input/Output.
- User Defined Functions, and their types.
- 1D Array.
- 2D Array.
If you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to ask, I’ll be more than happy to review it and add it if I could.